- This event has passed.
West Coast Farm & Garden Show
February 22, 2019 @ 10:00 am - February 24, 2019 @ 9:00 pm PST
The West Coast Farm & Garden Show is back, are you coming?
The weekend garden show will be filled with workshops, presentations, a farmer’s co-op, seed swapping table, and hayrides all at Tofino Botanical Gardens, and organized by the Tofino Community Food Initiative.
Suggested admission donation $2 & suggested workshop donation $10
3 dates – 5 time periods
Friday, February 22 — 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Saturday February 23 — 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday, February 23 — 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Sunday, February 24 — 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Sunday, February 24 — 7:00 to 9:00 pm
The following Vancouver Island experts will be giving workshops, demos, and presentations on everything food, farm & west coast:
– Dirk Becker of Transfarmation
– Dan Jason of Salt Spring Seeds
– Chad Jeremy Young, WestCoast Beekeeper
– Louise Rodgers of Tofino Urban Farm Co.
– Guy Langlois of Shelter Farm
– Arzeena Hamir of Amara Farm
– Heather Shobe, Aberni Clayoquot Regional Districts Agricultural Support Worker
– Food preservation with locally certified PreserveSafe trainers
This is a family friendly event – childminding will be provided by Tofino Nature Kids during the daytime program for parents attending workshops and presentations.
More details to come on our evening programming which will include a Farm-to-table Fundraiser Dinner featuring local chefs and island grown food.
Stay tuned for the garden show full program schedule and in the meantime … Save the date!