- This event has passed.
Fairy Houses at Milner Gardens
June 20, 2019 @ 10:00 am - June 23, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Explore the Fairy Houses at Milner Gardens this June 20-23 for Garden Days BC!
Celebrate International Fairy Day, explore the Fairy Houses at Milner Gardens and Woodland – a fun family annual event! Every year Fairy Houses magically appear in the Gardens in honour of Veronica Milner’s belief in Fairies.
Fairy Tea will be served in the Queen’s Room & Milner House patio. No reservations required.… stay tuned for Fairy Tea time & details
Camellia Tea Room* open 12:00 noon – 4:00 pm for the regular, drop-in menu including: Tea, seasonal soup selection with a cheese & herb scone, mini scone & sweet plate, two scones & Devon cream with Milner Gardens’ jam along with delicious desserts.
Full Afternoon High Tea service & reservations are not available in the Camellia Tea Room when the Fairies are frolicking in the Garden!Current Milner Gardens Member or VIU Student card, Milner Gardens Guest Pass, or Admission to the Gardens is payable to access the Tea Room.
Gardens admission: $12 Adult, $7 Youth (13-18 yrs)
Free entry to:
- Children 12 yrs & under accompanied by an adult,
- Milner Gardens Members*
- Current VIU Students*
- Milner Gardens Members & VIU Students please show your card to the Volunteers at the Welcome & Interpretive Centre
- Memberships allow unlimited entry to the Gardens on open days. Become a Milner Gardens Member.
- Directions: https://www2.viu.ca/milnergardens/directions.asp
- Certified guide dogs only allowed in the Gardens.
- Shuttle cart services prioritized for the mobility challenged.
- Questions: Please ask any of our amazing Volunteers!
- General Information: 250-752-6153 during open hours
- Administration or Tours & Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-752-8573 ext 221. Share this event with your Facebook Family & Friends!
Still have questions about the upcoming Fairy Houses event? Check out Tips to enjoy Fairy Houses!
See all Garden Days British Columbia events!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!