Gardens are meant to be shared, so in honour of National Garden Days, we’re holding a special contest with a grand prize of two complimentary adult admissions to each:
- VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Floral Conservatory,
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden,
- UBC Botanical Garden,
- Tofino Botanical Gardens,
- Milner Gardens & Woodland,
- The Gardens at HCP (Horticulture Center of the Pacific),
- Hatley Park National Historic Site,
- The Butchart Gardens,
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens,
- Complimentary transportation from downtown Victoria to Butchart Gardens and to Victoria Butterfly Gardens from CVS Tours and
- A $100 Gift Card to Minter Country Garden
To enter: Follow @Gardens_BC on Twitter, tell us “How has a garden made your life better?” and tag #GardenDaysCanada
Deadline for entries is June 19, 2016. Winner will be announced via Twitter on June 20, 2016. Winner will be selected at random. Open to BC residents only. Full contest details below.
- No purchase necessary
- There is one Grand Prize only
- Contest is open to BC residents aged 19 or older
- Winners will be selected at random. Chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
- Deadline for entries is June 19, 2016 (11:59PM PST). Winner will be announced via Twitter @GardensBC on June 20, 2016.
- Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible
- Staff members of the organizations contributing to the Grand Prize are not eligible to win
- One entry per person please